question about extending the side burner on a 2015 330 spirit

SidWin

so when i built my house the contractor bricked in my grill removed the side burner. i thought it would be cool if i could use it again. i need to be able to extend the quick disconnect hose about 3 ft. does anyone know what type of line that is? what size it is? i went to home depot and the only thing they had were the yellow 3/8 hose but not the proper flare fittings.

i'm guessing the hose is 1/4 OID since the next size up is 3/8 OID. so in theory if i get another hose and another quick connect set i might have enough....

i'm guessing the hose is 1/4 OID since the next size up is 3/8 OID. so in theory if i get another hose and another quick connect set i might have enough....
Sid, I got rid of the quick connect. I used a 3 foot long 3/8 Stainless line with flare fittings on each end that I had. I added a second burner to a Genesis grill shell to make a cook station. I would think 1/4 is enough though.
You could try an RV parts store if you have one near you. They have all sorts of stuff for propane.

Amazon will likely have all the valves, hoses and adapters you need to complete your project. An RV parts store will kill you on prices.

Amazon will likely have all the valves, hoses and adapters you need to complete your project. An RV parts store will kill you on prices.
In this instance where all the parts have to fit properly best to shop locally. Bring your parts with you and fit everything up at the store.

I never could have done that on my propane tap project on my camper. Between hoses, adapter, connectors and everything else, no way I could I have completed the project from one local HD or Menards or Blains F&F. But OP may be able to get his project that done that way.

Back