Q3200 jet sizes

Norm

Does anyone know the jet sizes of a Q3200 on LPG. They are different sizes as one burner is of course larger than the other. If someone would be so kind to look, the manifold is easy to remove and the jets are stamped with a number on the face, no need to remove the jet. Thanks.

Does anyone know the jet sizes of a Q3200 on LPG. They are different sizes as one burner is of course larger than the other. If someone would be so kind to look, the manifold is easy to remove and the jets are stamped with a number on the face, no need to remove the jet. Thanks.
Did you lose them? What are you wanting to accomplish?

Converting NG to LP, manifold is the same. Need two new jets and a propane hose and regulator.
You have NG q320? I wonder how much it would cost to ship our respective ones to each other? I have been thinking since retiring the Genesis I don't have a use for my second NG hookup and it would be nice to not have to use tanks

The jets would cost almost nothing, bubble envelope. The hoses maybe too much but available anywhere for about $20. Im in Montreal, Canada.

You have NG q320? I wonder how much it would cost to ship our respective ones to each other? I have been thinking since retiring the Genesis I don't have a use for my second NG hookup and it would be nice to not have to use tanks
Would you be able to pull the manifold, two clips and read the jet sizes. My NG‘S are 157 and 112. You can buy a 10 pack of jets on Amazon for $10 or less and you drill to size. Jets are 6x.75mm and 157 and 112 are 1.57 and 1.12mm respectively.

Would you be able to pull the manifold, two clips and read the jet sizes. My NG‘S are 157 and 112. You can buy a 10 pack of jets on Amazon for $10 or less and you drill to size. Jets are 6x.75mm and 157 and 112 are 1.57 and 1.12mm respectively.
Happy to do it. The Q is one of if not the ONLY grill Weber makes where a conversion either way is straightforward with no trouble. Thanks to the simple valves. I will repost as soon as I get them out. Stay tuned

So my orifices show no markings and I have lost my feeler gauges years ago. But I did do some quick calculations based off the kJ rating on the grill and came up with the following calculations. The inner burner is 6999 BTU per the label. Which at 11" WC would need an orifice of either 1/32" (.0313") which would yield 6843 BTU or .032" #67 drill which would yield 7153 BTU
The outer burner is 13750 BTU. So an orifice in 11" WC LP would be either #57 (.043") yielding 12916 BTU or a #56 (.0465") yielding 15106 BTU.
These were as close as I could get. I suspect since the whole assembly is built in China it's all in metric which given all this is already making my head spin :D

This is what I bought. I’ll get them this afternoon and can confirm they are the right ones.https://www.amazon.ca/TNVIFESU-Propane-Conversion-Replacement-M6x0-75mm/dp/B09QJ5S4VZ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=MEANHDAG+Grill+LP+Gas+Conversion+Kit+for+Weber%2C+Brass+Jet+Nozzle+for+Propane+LPG%2C+DIY+Burner+Replacement+Part+Orifice+Can+Drill+Out%2C+10+PCS%2C+Orifice+Hole+Size+0.5mm%2C+M6x0.75mm&linkCode=gs3&qid=1685205359&sr=8-3

So my orifices show no markings and I have lost my feeler gauges years ago. But I did do some quick calculations based off the kJ rating on the grill and came up with the following calculations. The inner burner is 6999 BTU per the label. Which at 11" WC would need an orifice of either 1/32" (.0313") which would yield 6843 BTU or .032" #67 drill which would yield 7153 BTU
The outer burner is 13750 BTU. So an orifice in 11" WC LP would be either #57 (.043") yielding 12916 BTU or a #56 (.0465") yielding 15106 BTU.
These were as close as I could get. I suspect since the whole assembly is built in China it's all in metric which given all this is already making my head spin :D
Your calculations are spot on with mine. BTW, NG are always larger than LP so you could drill the ones you have to size if you have a precision drill set. then all you need is a hose.

Your calculations are spot on with mine. BTW, NG are always larger than LP so you could drill the ones you have to size if you have a precision drill set. then all you need is a hose.
Oh yeah I know the gases well and have done many conversions. I'm thinking I would like to have a spare set in NG and one set in LP. Then I can use the grill as I like with just a simple "changeover" in about 10 min

This is what I bought. I’ll get them this afternoon and can confirm they are the right ones.https://www.amazon.ca/TNVIFESU-Propane-Conversion-Replacement-M6x0-75mm/dp/B09QJ5S4VZ/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=MEANHDAG+Grill+LP+Gas+Conversion+Kit+for+Weber%2C+Brass+Jet+Nozzle+for+Propane+LPG%2C+DIY+Burner+Replacement+Part+Orifice+Can+Drill+Out%2C+10+PCS%2C+Orifice+Hole+Size+0.5mm%2C+M6x0.75mm&linkCode=gs3&qid=1685205359&sr=8-3
Looking forward to being informed if those orifices worked. I have the Q apart so would definitely like to set it up on NG. Tired of filling bottles

Back