Purdy vs Hurts part deux

Brett-EDH

TVWBB Hall of Fame
As football hits fever pitch here in NorCal, I thought to share this video some of y’all might not be familiar with.

Tomorrow’s NFC Championship game is a rematch, part deux of epic proportions. It’s not the first time Purdy and Hurts have met.

I’m leaning towards making and cooking off some ribeye Philly cheesesteaks as the Niners eat up those Philly Eagles.

We enjoyed our Texas style ribs last week as Dallas got eaten up by the Niners.

So enjoy this video segment. The roads will be empty here tomorrow as mostly everyone will be glued to this game.

GO NINERS!!! 🏈💪🏈💪👊🏈👊🏈

Last edited by a moderator:
Living just 2 hours away from "Chief's Kingdom" it's hard not see them winning the whole enchilada regardless of how many times the Bengals have beat them in 2022. No outdoor cooking planned for tomorrow with a high of 29 degrees forecasted.

Go Niners!

I think we've cooked almost every weekend since September, so we're probably taking a break this weekend to enjoy the game.

Well that game sucked royally.

Cheesesteaks were quite good though.

Trimmed and thinly sliced picanha (2) total.

1675036691401.jpeg

Rendered some beef fat and the did a simple sear on a diced white onion.

1675036735968.jpeg

1675036909917.jpeg

Toasted up a ciabatta roll, onions on the bottom slice, 5 slices of CI seared beef, light salt dash, then American cheese. Came out really good. Unlike the Niners.

Congrats to the Eagles. I’ll be wine tasting Super Bowl weekend. No interest in watching that game.

Last edited:

Back