Problems with Stoker Log

A Held

All works well until I want to change target temperature or use time cook / ramp cook.
The blower drops off line and I have to use Rock's Stoker Status to connect it again.

Help please,:confused:

All works well until I want to change target temperature or use time cook / ramp cook.
The blower drops off line and I have to use Rock's Stoker Status to connect it again.

Help please,:confused:

Sounds like the probe is becoming disassociated from the blower. I've been battling this issue for a year now. First a couple questions:

(1) Are you using the Wifi on the Stoker? I ended up adding a router to my setup and using a wired connection from the Stoker to the router. It seemed to happen WAY more often when using the Stoker Wifi, so now I just don't use it.
(2) Have you renamed the blowers and probes? I did some recent debug that involved removing the spaces from the names of any probes or blowers. I also had one blower and probe that had the default serial number for the name. I renamed the blower and probe to something shorter and without spaces and the problem went away.
(3) Are you running more than one blower? I seemed to have the problem more often when running multiple smokers.

Back