Prime Rib Eye cap steak and lamb chops.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Had a little too much fun 🍻🍻last time I tried this lamb and ruined the wife’s dinner. Here we go again with a more watchful eye this time.
Lamb is for her and the kids and I’m having this nice rib eye cap steak.
B5925B1E-6F03-4BF1-944D-7153E55B0332.jpegEBE1606A-CA13-4B68-BAA7-1DA912370185.jpegEB5AFD8D-D7E5-4AAE-85C9-5B029D061AEB.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm sure the cook has to taste test a lamb chop to make sure their cooked to the desired doneness of said wife and kids;)
Nice looking cap steak also...

Man Bruno,
That is one he!! of a cook, man that lamb looks so good. I have a good looking New York strip waiting for me for grill tomorrow, but I haven't had lamb for over a month. I got to get some soon.

Not a lamb fan but I must admit that sure looks good.
Agreed. Lamb was never on the menu when I was growing up so I never developed a taste for it, although I did buy a couple of chops a number of years ago and they were OK. But I'd give Bruno's a chance!

Agreed. Lamb was never on the menu when I was growing up so I never developed a taste for it, although I did buy a couple of chops a number of years ago and they were OK. But I'd give Bruno's a chance!
I don’t eat the stuff, not much point to me, I’ll take beef 10 out of 10 times.
Wife loves it and wants the kids to eat it so I figured I’d try to get good at it. I’ve thrown some boneless legs on the kettle rotisserie that have come out good, but these chops from Costco have been the best lamb I’ve ever cooked for them.

Wow! Well done.

This is the second time in as many days I've heard about these ribeye cap steaks. What exactly are these? They look incredibly good!

I love lamb! My family has always had leg of lamb for Easter, back then it was usually more over done than I have found most enjoyable. My wife’s family never had it and she does not care for it unless I use a Union Square Cafe recipe for “Scotta Ditta” (fabulous) but, I don’t get to have it very often.
Try it.

Looks really good Bruno. I checked our Costco and the only lamb I could find were the small racks. Yours looks much bigger. Regardless, you got me thinking about lamb.

My wife’s family never had it and she does not care for it unless I use a Union Square Cafe recipe for “Scotta Ditta” (fabulous) but, I don’t get to have it very often.
Try it.

Found it Timothy and I will definitely try it. Thank you.

Okay Cliff, now you’re going to make mine pale!
I haven’t made these in about a year, this was with fresh gorgonzola tortellini and roasted broccoli, hey the grill was hot, right?4095E9CE-F5AC-4465-9D6A-60A4E18FF955.jpeg

I can’t remember how much they are, I think I got 3 good size streaks for $50

Back