Portable Griddles for 2023?

I’d buy one in a heartbeat. Took my 36” Blackstone camping last year, it was great but wholly non portable, realistically.

I am not as into the griddle thing as some, although I see some good applications. Along with pellet grills, griddles are the hot ticket right now. Weber is wise to hit it hard while they can.

While I don't own one and don't plan on getting one, it would be really cool to be able to do some eggs and bacon out on the deck once is a while. I know I could get a griddle for the Q200 or even the Genesis, but it just isn't a big enough pull for me right now.

Cooking a lot of bacon or doing homemade White Castles are the two biggest appeals to me. I have something up my sleeve to show along those lines, but I have work to do first, and my list of projects to do just keeps getting longer...Stay tuned;)

I am thinking quite hard about the smaller one at Sams. I am sure next month as in last year they will have them on closeout for $50. I was a fool to let that deal slip away

I am thinking quite hard about the smaller one at Sams. I am sure next month as in last year they will have them on closeout for $50. I was a fool to let that deal slip away
for that price, I might get motivated. Were they gas? Small bottles or 20lb tank?

Griddles make KILLER breakfast. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, French toast. I’ve never had better anywhere, ever.

I did a stir fry once, it was ok but need to work through it more. I did NOT enjoy steaks on it, at all.

I bought a Rhino Razor a couple years ago, Great for breakfast, bacon eggs etc. or cheese steaks/smash burgers. Very portable, son takes it for tailgating. Came with adapter for 20 lb. tank. No action shots but I found these old pics when I put it together. Cover is pretty heavy duty too. Weber is definitely slow to keep up with the latest market.

DDB9684B-FBFC-49A8-BCD5-0CA0CF15C8D1.jpeg
47FD6D8B-AA79-481C-88C8-18B2F50D7903.jpeg

Back