Porcelain grates

MAEddinger

Webers web states that grates rusted through are not covered under warranty. Mine are 4 years old and have been properly maintained and are rusting in several places. I've read multiple replies that warranty claims have been declined, claiming they were not properly cared for. I'm just looking for other owners experience the same issue, before I waste my time. Thanks

The warranty verbiage can be a bit confusing. "No rust through/burn through" means that they are warrantied AGAINST rusting or burning through.

What model grill do you own?
How have you been caring for the grates?
Can you provide any photos?

#IworkforWeber

Webers web states that grates rusted through are not covered under warranty. Mine are 4 years old and have been properly maintained and are rusting in several places. I've read multiple replies that warranty claims have been declined, claiming they were not properly cared for. I'm just looking for other owners experience the same issue, before I waste my time. Thanks
Welcome to the forum,

I have had good overall warranty experience with Weber.

The Weber customer service team is empowered to address customer satisfaction. So I would make sure your grill is registered. Once registered, call Weber support and state your case. If you need or could use additional parts be prepared to buy and that can help with a solution.

Back