PINK Butcher Paper in Canada.

Chris S in YEG

TVWBB Fan
Hello All. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

This question goes out to my Canadian brethren or basically anyone who may have suggestions. I have spent the past few days searching for a source to buy PINK Butcher paper in Edmonton or Canada. Amazon.ca has rolls that I can purchase but the majority of them are over $100 for only 175'. I have sent emails to packaging and paper companies in the US and Canada to see if I can find a Canadian retailer. If anyone has any suggestions that would be awesome. Meanwhile I will wait for email responses and dream of brisket.

So I filled out about 10 different "contact us" forms with different paper companies and stores. Just looking for some information. I received 1 response. It was from OREN International. In my research I learnt that Aaron Franklin gets his paper from ABCO Paper in Austin Texas. This paper is produced by OREN International. They were able to direct me to 1 Canadian retailer in Toronto where i was able to order 2 rolls 24" X 150' for $60 a piece and free shipping. If anybody is looking for Butcher Paper in Canada take a look at Dickson Barbeque Centre.

So I filled out about 10 different "contact us" forms with different paper companies and stores. Just looking for some information. I received 1 response. It was from OREN International. In my research I learnt that Aaron Franklin gets his paper from ABCO Paper in Austin Texas. This paper is produced by OREN International. They were able to direct me to 1 Canadian retailer in Toronto where i was able to order 2 rolls 24" X 150' for $60 a piece and free shipping. If anybody is looking for Butcher Paper in Canada take a look at Dickson Barbeque Centre.
that's awesome, i'm in Montreal and i've been looking with no luck. thanks for sharing

Back