PICANHA šŸ„! On swords.

interesting technique! How did it turn out?
Crusted outside, rare inside. Same as they do in the Brazilian steakhouse. Flipped every 3 mins. I like the way it helped render the fat cap, making the outermost layer edible. Nothing like a little fat to add flavor. Seasoned with kosher salt only.

Last edited:
Boy, I wish I would have had that waiting for me when I got home from the Bears game! BTW, I was very impressed with the large number of 49'ers fans that made the trip here for the game.

Boy, I wish I would have had that waiting for me when I got home from the Bears game! BTW, I was very impressed with the large number of 49'ers fans that made the trip here for the game.
We travel well. We just didnā€™t put this game out of reach in the first half. Growing pains. Sixteen more encounters. Itā€™s a long season. You should be dry by next Sunday from what we saw.

We travel well. We just didnā€™t put this game out of reach in the first half. Growing pains. Sixteen more encounters. Itā€™s a long season. You should be dry by next Sunday from what we saw.
It was a wet one for sure. Good luck to your 49'ers the rest of the season. I'm pretty sure the Bears are going nowhere, nothing new there. I was 17 when the Bears won their lone Super Bowl, kind of a long time ago now.

It was a wet one for sure. Good luck to your 49'ers the rest of the season. I'm pretty sure the Bears are going nowhere, nothing new there. I was 17 when the Bears won their lone Super Bowl, kind of a long time ago now.
You gotta believe. I saw two great events in my lifetime of my native home teams. The Mets winning in 86 and the Rangers in 94. Then the Giants won three WS. Must always keep the faith, no matter how low the lows are. I remember your Punky QB and the Refrigerator Perry.

Thanks, but I don't really need to believe anything. Chicago teams have won at least 12 titles since I've been alive. I was just thinking about the Bears. The New York Giants, who I would think you would have been a fan of, have won 4 Super Bowls since the Bears won theirs.

Thanks, but I don't really need to believe anything. Chicago teams have won at least 12 titles since I've been alive. I was just thinking about the Bears. The New York Giants, who I would think you would have been a fan of, have won 4 Super Bowls since the Bears won theirs.
NY had one team that played football in NY, the Bills. The rest played in NJ. I hated the Giants. And the Jets have always stunk. Football wasnā€™t big for me growing up. I lived in a concrete jungle so it wasnā€™t big to play.

Back