Pennant clinching Al Pastor on the rotisserie.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
AC1DD85A-FE48-4FEB-B124-9EB000E6150A.jpegF0E0386E-3B5F-4C25-9C67-2922B0ED9135.jpeg48251C31-B9EB-425B-82BD-6E821D270A8E.jpegGoing all out on some AL Pastor tacos for the Giants game! I mixed up a marinade last night and they spent the night in the fridge.
Using Berkshire pork, high fat conent so we will see how that responds to the grill.

Gausman on the mound today at 1:05 a Giants win will cap of the most successful regular season in SF Giants history!

Looks pretty exciting to me.
I like the rotisserie idea, I used a vertical stand and wasn’t super impressed....I also maybe didn’t cook it hot enough....

🤩
Here is me hoping the pineapple comes out great, I also hope your taco is pork, onion, cilantro, and pineapple.
With a touch of either homemade salsa, of awesome hot sauce.
I lately have been using Valentina hot sauce.....it’s pretty much made for tacos.

I love hot sauce I will definitely try that out. I picked up something today that was fantastic. I’ll take a pic when I get a chance.

I was looking forward to your Tacos Al Pastor, not disappointed, unlike yesterday's game. Five hits? Really Giants??? Bad call by the coach pulling Gausman when he did. If it ain't broke, don't fix it coach

Webb on the hill today, Go Webb Go GIANTS

I love hot sauce I will definitely try that out. I picked up something today that was fantastic. I’ll take a pic when I get a chance.
On the bottle I think it’s labeled as salsa or something....and it’s not really hot.
It’s just great on tacos especially if you have hot peppers or something with a lot of heat on it.
I use it with jalapeño and homemade salsa and pico too......
You will wonder how you went all these years without the Valentina.

That beef looks out of this world.
Nothing like that around here.....
Me want......

On the bottle I think it’s labeled as salsa or something....and it’s not really hot.
It’s just great on tacos especially if you have hot peppers or something with a lot of heat on it.
I use it with jalapeño and homemade salsa and pico too......
You will wonder how you went all these years without the Valentina.

That beef looks out of this world.
Nothing like that around here.....
Me want......
Buying this next time I see it!! Thanks for the heads up.

I was pretty sure that was from Pape's!! :) Pastor looks excellent, looks like the skirt is helping out the Giants today!

Did the Berkshire come from Pape's, too??

R

Back