Pellets with a PRICE TAG

Lew Newby

R.I.P. 1/26/2024
I just ran across this on Amazon while looking for charcoal pellets.

Smoke Daddy Pellet Pro Charcoal/Oak Pellets Pellet Grill Fuel BBQ Pellets - 20# Bag $42.99 + $22.00 shipping. Only 7 left. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:(n)

And we thought Weber pellets are expensive. That's $3.15/lb. I think I'll pass. I pay $0.35/lb. for Pit Boss competition blend at Lowe's. Anybody interest in those listed?

I hope nobody ever falls for those, I use Amazon a lot because well it’s freaking easy. I just don’t like that aspect of Amazon they shouldn’t allow that crap.

That's just crazy. I bought directly from SmokeDaddy's website a while back. I don't remember what I paid, but it was nothing like that. However, your best buy might well be Pit Boss's charcoal pellets which you can get at Walmart off the shelf for way, way less.

I hope nobody ever falls for those, I use Amazon a lot because well it’s freaking easy. I just don’t like that aspect of Amazon they shouldn’t allow that crap.
I totally agree, Bruno.....however, in this case, that's what PitBoss charges on their website, so this isn't one of those crazy Amazon markup things by a random seller. For that $/lb, the pellets should prep your meat for the smoker, monitor it for you, then plate and serve when done! 😱

Back