Parts Screw Up

JHalasz

TVWBB Fan
So I ordered some of my parts from digikey cause mouser had them backordered, well when they arrived i had WAY more of them than I ordered. I called digikey and told them of this error and they told me to just keep them... I dont get it, it's a few hundred dollar error on their part, either way I dont need these, I have 197 of these if you would like a few, I guess pm me for my address and if you send me an envelope i will send you a few. I am leaving for europe at the end of July, so if you want some of these little guys, let me know soon.

Holy crap, they sent you 197 of the second most expensive part in HeaterMeter and they don't want them back? Golly. Kudos to you for trying to return them. I totally could use some of those. PM incoming...

Guess who is Mr. Popular around here lately. :)

Bryan, just send me your address, I got you covered sir.

Ralph, you have exceeded your PM storage, clear some space sir.

I still have WAY too many of these things, so, here's the deal, I have sent some to a few of the main guys here, they were first, they dont seem to need anymore, so... barter? Does anyone want any of these things and want to trade for them? OR if you just want a few you MUST send me an envelope with postage on it so that I can send a couple you way. There is a post office right next to my office, but I have no desire to go and buy padded enveloped and wait in the line to mail them out. So... in order to get some of these, YOU must send me what I need in order to send them back to you, deal? I leave for Germany next month, so if you want them, now is your chance.

Would you happen to remember how much postage was required from the ones you have mailed already? Just gave myself a headache trying to work out how much goes on what size envelope, lol!

I've sent you 2 PMs asking you for your address to send a padded envelope and how much postage to include but I have not received a reply. Not sure how else to do this since you say you've replied to everyone but I haven't heard back from you. Here's the PMs I've sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Murphy
I would be interested in one of the OKI-78SR-5/1.5-W36H-C if you still have extras. If so, please let me know your address and how much postage to send to cover the shipping expense. Thanks, Eric.
I sent you this a couple weeks ago. I saw where you posted again last night saying you still had some but you had cleaned out your PMs because you got too many. I'm still interested in one or two of them if you're willing to send them. As soon as Bryan says the v4.2.x are ready to go I plan to order parts and start building one. Thanks, Eric.

Back