Ordering a WMS online ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Well it looks like I'm going to have to get my WMS online, can,t find one locally,bummed out about that, but anyhow _______ I found one at Dynadirect.com for $145.00 plus $38.95 shipping, does'nt seem to bad. If anyone knows anything better out there let me know, or if anyone has ever dealt with this Co. let me know what you think. Can't wait to get going! Thanks,Bob

Hiittman,
Any True Value Hardware store, can order one for you. In addition, they can special order, any parts you need for your other Weber products, which will normally be shipped to the ordering store within a week.

Jim

Bob,

If you still can't find one through True Value, the price you quoted is a good price, even with the shipping. I've never dealt with that company, so I can't comment there -- but that's still a good price.

You may also want to check out Amazon.com -- their price is higher, but I think they still have free shipping on orders over $100.00. If you order through Amazon, I do believe a portion of your purchase price helps support this wonderful board.

Kelly

You might try a local garden store, if you have one that sells higher-end grills and patio stuff. That's where I stumbled across my WSM for $189. It's a locally owned store, and was the only place in town that had one. You can check Weber's web site for local dealers; you might find one that'll order you one at a competetive price.

Bob,

The WSM is $179.99 at Amazon and comes with free shipping, just make sure to choose the option, takes a couple extra days though. I also found a coupon code online you can enter for $10.00 off, it is MAPMCARDSAVE. I just ordered a Weber Platinum One Touch Charcoal Grill for my Dad for Father's day. I ordered 6/6 and it should be to him by early next week. Plus buying from Amazon does help out this site. Take Care.

Matt

Hi Bob,
I bought my WSM at dynadirect. Service was excellent and quick. The shipping cost to my home was just over $20.00. I was very pleased and feel comfortable recommending them.
2nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back