Once again, Weber CS is the best! Now I gotta built a mini....

Mike Willis

TVWBB All-Star
A former co-worker called me yesterday and asked me if I wanted his SJS - he was going to throw it out but remembered I'm a Weberhead. I said SURE! He brought it over in the afternoon. It's in pretty good shape except for the bolts that attach the legs to the bowl. The wing nuts, washers and bolts were one big rusted mass, to the point you almost couldn't tell there were wing nuts holding the bolts in. So, I called Weber CS this morning and asked them if they could give me the specs on the bolts (length, thread count) so I could buy the right size. The lady on the other end said she didn't have that information...so she said she would send out replacements no charge! Yeah, I know that 3 bolts, washers and wing nuts aren't a big expense, but once again Weber Customer Service proves they're the best!

Now I need to find a Vasconia pot...and change my sig line to include an '09 SJS - soon to be Mini WSM! :wsm:

Great score Mike! I've had my mini for a couple of years and I'm still amazed at how well it works and how fuel efficient it is.
Mike try here for the pot.
http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/32-quart-...47044#start=19

I tried that link Rich. Evidently the pot is out of stock again. I had put it in my cart a week or so ago when trying a link that was posted here. It's still in my cart but "unavailable" for order. So I bookmarked it and will keep checking! Thanks Rich!

Back