Oh yea, yet another no grill cook.....hey, at least it's different, not even meat.

David

TVWBB Pro
I mean gosh, guys and gals, who doesn't love pretzels.................

pretzels002_zpsd82bd268.jpg
[/IMG]

pretzels004_zps5691b025.jpg
[/IMG]

pretzels005_zpse2bb26b7.jpg
[/IMG]

You may now return to meat:wsm:...........................d

I make these all the time for my kids. I got tired of twisting them all the time and now make rods and nuggets..LOL. I use a knock off Aunt Annie's pretzel recipe and they are pretty good. If you dont put butter and salt or egg wash and salt on top you can freeze them and then reheat and top later.

Yours came out great looking!!

I make these all the time for my kids. I got tired of twisting them all the time and now make rods and nuggets..LOL. I use a knock off Aunt Annie's pretzel recipe and they are pretty good. If you dont put butter and salt or egg wash and salt on top you can freeze them and then reheat and top later.

Yours came out great looking!!

I made 18, only about 14 left when I took the pic. a few minutes after the second batch came out of the oven. I use a sourdough recipethat I let rise in the fridge for 24, then more on the countertop. I use both butter and salt, no egg wash as I soda bath them, and have no problems with freezing some of them. I went a little bit overboard on the salt on these......................dang things are addictive...........................d

Back