Oh Great! Now Lawyers Are Involved

Dave Mazz

TVWBB Super Fan
Somebody will make out on this, but it won't be Weber and it won't be those who bought a SmokeFire.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200530-211328_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20200530-211328_Facebook.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 117
Since that brisket looks amazing, any suggestions on making a brisket flat and keeping it tender without drying out?
Lol, I’ve messed up more than I have nailed. If I was doing a flat I’d smoke it for about 4-5 hours on smoke boost and wrap it to try and keep as much moisture as possible.

Matt,
I have a non-traditional recipe for small flat cut brisket that won me an award in the only real BBQ competition I was in. It could be adapted to a pellet grill for sure.

This is a high-stress time for me, but I will try to locate the recipe and share it here.

Somebody will make out on this, but it won't be Weber and it won't be those who bought a SmokeFire.

If you think about it, any grill or smoker has the potential for a grease fire unless you don't maintain it.
It's common sense, or called being smarter than the object your working with.

Tim

Matt,
I have a non-traditional recipe for small flat cut brisket that won me an award in the only real BBQ competition I was in. It could be adapted to a pellet grill for sure.

This is a high-stress time for me, but I will try to locate the recipe and share it here.
Thanks Jon! No rush. If you find it when things calm down I would appreciate it.

Back