Odd Tool Possibly Handy for Someone?

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
So, wife and I have a dumpster here due to having a bathroom gutted and remodeled. So taking advantage and trying to get rid of some of the s&*t that accumulates when you live somewhere close to 30 years and she's a hoarder and has had 3 hoarder relatives pass away leaving mountains of well...........things. One of the things I found was a VERY high quality tool made in Minneapolis many years ago. My father in law was friends with the guy who ran the company for years. So I have to assume it came from him.
Made by Malco it's heavy duty electric riveting tool complete with nearly a lifetime supply of rivets and brackets. I have no use for it. (Didn't even know we had it so it's been on a shelf since likely 2005). but with all the refab work everyone here does maybe someone would be interested in purchasing it? Not gonna ask an arm and a leg. PM me and see if we can get together. Would prefer someone being able to pick it up. It's quite heavy and I think shipping might cost a ton. But, I will entertain it.
20211211_153629.jpg20211211_153637.jpg

Back