Oakridge rubs..

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Stocked up for summer! This game bird is amazing! I grabbed a couple sample packs and can’t wait to try some of them, Jah love jerk and habanero death dust sound awesome!!
I highly recommend these rubs. 3C664B76-F2C6-4AE7-9F3E-0C8B271FAA2C.jpeg

Last edited:
Alright I’m going to do a brisket and pork shoulder for the 4th, any thoughts on what I should use for each? I’m leaning towards SPOGOS on the brisket And my usual game bird with brown sugar for the pork.
Any thoughts.

Last edited:
Just put in a order for their vip sample pack 12 different samples you can't go wrong for the price. i'll let you know how i like them.

Just put in a order for their vip sample pack 12 different samples you can't go wrong for the price. i'll let you know how i like them.
Lot of great stuff in that pack, I just picked up 1.75 pounds each of Game Bird and SPOGOS and 4 of those sample packs.I convinced the wife we were all set.......until I looked at Malcom Reed’s BBQ Right web site, uh oh.

Thanks for the recommendation! Just ordered two of the vip sample packs. One for me and one for a friend.

Friend at work did a black Ops brisket and carne Crosta tri-tip, both were amazing.

Back