NYD 2022

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Mostly a chill day, my daughter came over (she makes the best bloodies) wanting smash burgers on the Blackstone, my son was happy to provide. I cooked up a couple ribs for us and the neighbors. For the most part, a very relaxing day

yZ8v3Kp.jpg

5DSNd7O.jpg

mZn4kXF.jpg

XgC2bg1.jpg

My burger, before I slapped 3 patties on it :)
xFfupJD.jpg

My contribution to the day

UsCUCna.jpg

7iudlp1.jpg

u8YLDo2.jpg

The two little ones got done nearly 2 hours before the larger two, had to go into hurry up mode for the little guys, didn't get any finish pictures of them

u8YLDo2.jpg

The big guys

4eWOqF4.jpg

siuuxOo.jpg

n4Ili6E.jpg

Not pictured, my wife's cheesy rolls (don't tell her)

All's I can saw is wow! You guys are eatin' large & living large.
Love flat top smash burgers. They are great for a change up. And then backed up by ribs. WOWSERS.
Time for a work out, lol
Happy New Year!

Wow, Chuck, y'all did NYD right! :) Everything looks fantastic, and love that your family was all participating! Looks like a great day!

R

We’re Bloddy Maria fans here (tequila instead of vodka). And your crispy bacon makes em perfect breakfast drinks. Cheers to a healthy and happy 2022! No one goes hungry in @ChuckO house!

WOW! That's doing it up large. Those BMs look outstanding and so does the burgers and ribs. Almost makes me want to go out a fire up the grill in this 18F day.... Nah just kidding, that won't ever happen.
Happy New Year Chuck.

Love those Bloody Marys and all the food looks wonderful! You have 2 talented kids. Those apples didn't fall far from the tree. :D

Back