Not many will understand this one

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
328995620_1313982695838210_2192064234056341294_n.jpg

Great movie. One of my faves! Been watching since I was a kid (born ‘83) and still watch. Being a Mopar guy, that little Valiant put up a heck of a fight.

I want to get a red four door Valiant just because of that movie. Closest I have is a ‘73 Dart two door slant 6

Dennis Weaver......
An interesting guy. I watched Duel and then a western Dennis was in, last year I think. Then I hopped online and saw an ad (I think it was for sale? Or maybe just a story about it) for his house in Colorado. So logically I clicked. Different house for sure, not sure if it sold or what.

Great movie. One of my faves! Been watching since I was a kid (born ‘83) and still watch. Being a Mopar guy, that little Valiant put up a heck of a fight.

I want to get a red four door Valiant just because of that movie. Closest I have is a ‘73 Dart two door slant 6
Those Darts and Valiants with the slant 6 moved pretty good for their day.

I went to high school with Svengoolie. Except he graduated the year after me with my buddy. And my one of my other very old friends knew him as well and was his dentist in Glenview IL until he retired.
That's pretty cool. I remember watching the original Svengoolie on TV when I was a kid and remember when Rich Koz took over as the Son of Svengoolie. I couldn't have been more than 10 or 11 at the time and still watch his show today.

That's pretty cool. I remember watching the original Svengoolie on TV when I was a kid and remember when Rich Koz took over as the Son of Svengoolie. I couldn't have been more than 10 or 11 at the time and still watch his show today.
Oh I have WAY more years on ya. I was in my mid 30s I think. Original was Jerry G Bishop who was famous DJ during the Chicago AM radio wars between WCFL and WLS. IIRC he was on CFL and then migrated to WMAQ when it became a country station (back when country REALLY was country not the crap of today). He used to have feature like the "dating game" and a girl was on there. I called in and she lived near by, She was HOT and incredibly sexy but OMG SCARY like a stalker. but oh boy it was "fun" while it lasted LOL

Oh I have WAY more years on ya. I was in my mid 30s I think. Original was Jerry G Bishop who was famous DJ during the Chicago AM radio wars between WCFL and WLS. IIRC he was on CFL and then migrated to WMAQ when it became a country station (back when country REALLY was country not the crap of today). He used to have feature like the "dating game" and a girl was on there. I called in and she lived near by, She was HOT and incredibly sexy but OMG SCARY like a stalker. but oh boy it was "fun" while it lasted LOL
Ha ha, sounds like an interesting situation. Yes, I do believe Jerry Bishop was the original Svengoolie. I also remember watching a show called Creature Features around the same time period on channel 9 or 32.

Back