Not grill related, well maybe LOL

LMichaels

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
So as many here know, I'm pretty much done working on vehicles. Had my fill doing it semi professionally with my friend and partner plus earlier in my days as a dealer tech. But, I'm pretty much "over it" now. What little work I need to do on the Kubota I'm able to handle with smaller lighter battery tools. So, I'm trying to get rid of all my heavy air powered tools. Assortment of air ratchets, large to small high end air impact wrenches CP, Snap On, IR, Snap On/Blue Point air powered cooling system service kit, amongst other things. Various air powered grinders as well.
If anyone interested please let me know. Just PM me. We can work something out.

Good luck, when I retired nobody wanted heavy cumbersome air tools. I ended throwing away or giving to garage sales, the Snap On hand tools I kept for myself (y). Now days if I can't fix it with a hammer or screw driver it goes to the shop or a repairman gets a call. Interestingly I have assumed a handyman role at my church. :) I won't fix my own stuff but the church needs a handyman to cut expenses.

Yah, my son gave me an air compressor last year. It and air tools opened me up to being able to do a lot of things like removing big rusted nuts and bolts on vehicles and various other implements. I was thinking, this is great, but it comes at about the same point I am at with working on my own vehicles and stuff. I am starting to be much more open to making the phone call now. It makes me wish I had gotten one twenty years ago. But, to tell you the truth, I still do use it pretty often. But mostly just to do a quick blow off with the air gun on my rehabs before a customer arrives to check it out. 60 seconds with the air gun gets that layer of garage dust off without having to break out window cleaner and rags. Much quicker than my battery powered tire inflator for pumping up care tires as well. If I have to do more than one tire, it makes it worth while dragging it out and plugging it in. And, I still have the 1/2" impact when a rusted bolt is pissing me off.

Back