New salt and pepper grinders...fancy?

Darryl - swazies

TVWBB Diamond Member
Ordered online, they were delivered this weekend.
Rivsalt is the brand name for this setup.
Purchased the salt and then the pepper grinders and salt n pepper rocks to go with them.
I have more pics I can take but here is the unboxing and what they are supposed to be set up like.
Different salts and peppers to come.
I could set a link up if you would like to explore more….seems unique and you get to explore many different salt n pepper options.

Attachments

• IMG_1358.jpeg
    IMG_1358.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Also picked up a taster set….5 unique different salts from around the globe.
Himalayan pink salt
Blue rock salt, supposedly the rarest salt….I have this salt already in a different form…..it is indeed very tasty.
Kala namak salt, high sulfur in taste…this is the dark rock.
Halite salt which is very salty I guess….apparently great for pasta water…this is the clear one.
Bolivian rose salt, which sounds like it mimics the blue salt to a point…this is the more red one.
The picture is not sorted by how I listed them above.

Attachments

• IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    214.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Also snagged another tube of the the Persian blue salt as I enjoy it very much….another tube of the pepper as I love pepper and then some Amazon chilies which fall heat wise between jalapeno and Birds Eye, a medium heat level, so….see how that goes.
Pretty excited to find foods to match with the salt.
I use salt in almost everything and I would assume many do here as well…..all these differ in minerals, potency and sodium levels….the Bolivian for example has all the minerals and flavour but has a low sodium content.

Attachments

• IMG_1365.jpeg
    IMG_1365.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Ordered online, they were delivered this weekend.
Rivsalt is the brand name for this setup.
Purchased the salt and then the pepper grinders and salt n pepper rocks to go with them.
I have more pics I can take but here is the unboxing and what they are supposed to be set up like.
Different salts and peppers to come.
I could set a link up if you would like to explore more….seems unique and you get to explore many different salt n pepper options.
How do you like it so far?

Back