New purchase and 1st cook

Jeff Andersen

TVWBB Fan
Just scored a Weber Performer for $75 in mint condition. Posting a few photos of my 1st bbq
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c144/bigfatpup/New%20performer/DSCN0628.jpg[/img] ]Performer

I'm hoping these photos post

[URL
DSCN0634.jpg
]crowded grill[/URL]

thanks for looking.

Thanks Jim. You've inspired me from afar. I tried to get more on, but I'll have to wait till my next day off to kick it up a few more notches.

Beef back ribs, CSR's, ABT's, stuffed scallops, taters, and there's even a top sirloin hidden in there somewhere. I went a bit wild, but I had my buzz on.

Peace from nor cal...

Wow what a deal on the Performer.....those groceries look fittin to.
I just picked me up a Performer yesterday frtom Lowes and I thought I got a deal $160 for the last one...the display.
Man you stole that one !!!!

Well as far as the deal you got I'm kind of torn between a mild feeling of hatred(cuz I'm never that lucky) and a strong feeling of joy for your good luck. It's a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other shoulder kind of thing.

Great looking food on there.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jeff Andersen:
Thanks Jim. You've inspired me from afar. I tried to get more on, but I'll have to wait till my next day off to kick it up a few more notches.

Beef back ribs, CSR's, ABT's, stuffed scallops, taters, and there's even a top sirloin hidden in there somewhere. I went a bit wild, but I had my buzz on.

Peace from nor cal... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Very nice Jeff, them ABTs look raw or is it just me?

Noe, yes, the ABT's went on late. I added more mesquite hardwood charcoal later. They cooked for about 3 hours total. Stuffed with Muenster cheese, which I've found to be my personal fav. The CSR's were dry-rubbed with Lone-Star rub, and believe it or not, the beef ribs were marinated in Lowry's meat marinade. I can barely wait till Saturday, think I might try a turkey.

Heck of a deal Jeff on that performer, I got the same one and love it. The photo with the grill full of food looks great.

Back