New member from Virginia

ZachMendel

TVWBB Member
Hi! I'm Zach and I own a WSK and a 22" Kettle! I used to own a Smokefire E6 as well. Happy to join the discussion!

Welcome Zach.

Feel free to share your grills and cooks. Most of us love pics, and at least one member has a passion for recipes.

Last edited:
Welcome, Zach. You can search tags for WSK. You'll begin to see a fair amount of content related to WSK cooking, ownership and more. It's an amazing cooker and has replaced all my grills; WSM and NG Gassers.

Welcome, Zach. You can search tags for WSK. You'll begin to see a fair amount of content related to WSK cooking, ownership and more. It's an amazing cooker and has replaced all my grills; WSM and NG Gassers.
Thanks Brett! I see your name all over the WSK tag. ;)

I'll try any recipe! :)
Ha Ha You might be sorry you said that!! I have posted hundreds of recipes. I think what Dan meant was that when people post just a picture of their cooks, I sometimes bug them for the recipe, if there is one. Some of the members here like to just wing it and make it up as they go along. They are creative like that here. Oh, did I mention, you will love it here. They/we are a great friendly, smart, funny bunch of people. ;)

Ha Ha You might be sorry you said that!! I have posted hundreds of recipes. I think what Dan meant was that when people post just a picture of their cooks, I sometimes bug them for the recipe, if there is one. Some of the members here like to just wing it and make it up as they go along. They are creative like that here. Oh, did I mention, you will love it here. They/we are a great friendly, smart, funny bunch of people. ;)
Zach is finding funny somewhere with the pic of Mr Bean 😆!

Back