New Genesis II S-335 owner in Pa

Rannell

A couple weeks ago while in Lowes they were slashing the prices of their Weber grills. I walked out of the store but returned and bought the S-335 for $417 and with the cover I paid $477 total.

I have way too many grills ceramic egg, pitboss 7 series smoker and Lockhart. My propane grill is an old Jenn Aire 709 and I had just ordered new parts for it. My problem with the Weber is I will miss the sear and rear rotisserie burner. I saw that Lowe's has a Napoleon 500 Prestige online with both burners marked down to $1199. I finally picked up the S-335 last night and I do like it. The Napoleons that they have at the store cabinets seem weaker.

Sams Clubs has a new Pro Series at my store that includes a sear burner for $699.00. It isn't even on their web site yet. They put the Natural zGas version on their site but this one has the same specs with a side sear and 304 steel. They also have a 5 burners with side burner for $599.00. Both come with covers.

Welcome. I think you have the right mix of grills.

That said, if you want a good rotisserie grill, consider an an older three burner genesis with side controls. They work great !

Back