Need help identifying a gas grill

BCain

Hi and thanks for adding me to the group.

After decades with a Weber charcoal grill, I finally got myself a gasser and so far I love it. I was told it was a Genesis Gold, but I can't verify that and I don't know the year (I'm guessing 2005-ish?).

It seems to have no sticker/tag with a serial number, BTU info or anything. (The tag that's visible inside the cabinet only has gas pressure info on it.) Is there a way to positively identify year and model? If it helps: the igniter seems to be a piezo type, and it has three burners and 5 flavorizer bars (22.5 inches long).

Any ideas?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5RbWCHwbsDmaFznc6

Thanks!
Ben

It is 2004 or 2005 and I think the black knobs say it is 2005....but not positive. If you check on the right side of the control panel between the control panel and the black handle, you might find the serial number sticker there. If you find that, the serial number will tell you for sure which year it was manufactured.

I checked the right side of the control panel, like you said and there's no tag or stamp there.

Thanks for the feedback!

HHHHMMMMMM. Normally, I find them inside the cabinet up and on the right on those grills. If it isn't tucked high up on the right side panel, then someone must have removed it.

But, you know enough to be able to order parts for it.

Back