My newest addition.

Does one of your kids might need a grey 22 inch kettle.

I'm offering it up for free.
My kids won’t move out because we feed them too well. The oldest still keeps a room here and cohabitates w the gf. But they come over for Sunday dinners. And now my two sons want E6’s when they move out. Thank you though. 🙏🏼🍻🍻

If the table is more than $30 then hmmm

View attachment 39165
The one you got for free I don't believe that is a 22 might be wrong is it a 18.5. https://tvwbb.com/threads/18-5-performer-or-frankenweber.44180/z

The Gen 1 for $30 bucks is sought after for many people cause of the stainless table but the 5lb tank good luck getting anyone to refill that which has been the problem with those did a search and others will chime in the best price I currently see for that tank is from Manchester at $79 bucks new. Now to me maybe only me if your in for $110 bucks for a Gen 1 with a new tank that is a great deal if this is a keeper would do that in a heartbeat.

The Gen 1 for $30 bucks is sought after for many people cause of the stainless table but the 5lb tank good luck getting anyone to refill that

I have a 5 lb tank. Still has propane in it though it is past the certification date. There's a shop about 20 mins from me that will replace the valve and recertify the tank for about $30.

For filling, I never had any problems. I would take it along with my 20 lb tanks and ask that they put in .8 of a gallon in the small tank and never had a problem.

Dan, you are finding some great deals that Gen 1 at 30 bucks would be hard to pass up especially since you have someone who will recertify the tank or refill it. I know in Atlanta a few people tried to find someone to recertify the tank and had no luck.

The one you got for free was a Weber One Touch Platinum just noticed my link up above was bad hopefully this works. Not ever seen one myself some info in this thread.

You could always build a wooden table for that one its been done before. I really like what this person did to his Performer. https://weberkettleclub.com/blog/2014/03/12/weber-crate-barrel-performer-wooden-table-mod/

Easy to see how those tables cracked no casters so people picking them up if they had to move it. I have the metal table replaced under warranty years ago really was just lucky but those things are stupid expensive providing it would fit that frame which I have no clue but that metal table is $121 bucks.

Back