Moving to SC

Ray Crick

TVWBB Emerald Member
We are moving to Hilton Head Island, SC next week, so I changed my address in my profile. No longer a North Carolinian.
My wife is telling her friends that we are "downsizing to paradise". Going to a smaller home that is all on one level.
I will miss the vinegar based Eastern Carolinian BBQ.
Happy New Year to all.

Ray

Barb and I downsized from a two story 2600 sq. ft. three car garage to a 1600 sq.ft. patio home with a two car garage. The only thing I miss is the garage. Other than that best thing we ever did, much easier to take care of.

Ray, I downsized to paradise once...
ate only half a cheeseburger from Buffett's joint in Key West. ;)

Congratulations!
Maybe next October when my favourite neighbors head down there, I'll tagalong to say HI!

Would love to meet you there. We have been going to Hilton Head since 1996 when we bought timeshares there. Last 10 years we have spent between 8 and 11 weeks per year there so we know what we are getting into. I will be 77 in Jan so this will be my last move. We are excited.

Thanks for your nice note.

Ray

I will be 77 in Jan so this will be my last move.
Hah! My mother-in-law has said that in 2002... again in 2012 and again in 2014... and she is now 88, and going strong (but happy now at the lake).

I'm 31, and looking forward to my last move somewhere he in the next year (OK, so that's probably not even close to true... but god one can dream)

Back