More ribs on New Years Day

Jeff GB

TVWBB Member
Like several members here, I have been lurking lately and have not been posting. Been in hibernation in the cold winter here in So Cal:) Ha! As much as I enjoy the photos of all of your great cooks, I also love seeing many of snow photos. I have no idea what it is like to shovel snow all winter -- I like to dream about living in a cold state but not sure how much fun it is in reality.

Yes, another rib cook. Weather was so good for New Years that I fired up my WSM. Also had the 22.5 OTG for some grilled chicken...

Bought some back loin ribs for Costco...they sure are meaty!

Foiled, butter, honey and brown sugar....

Your plate. Enjoy!

Finger licking good!

Great flavor! Used some cherry wood and Arthur Bryant rub! Thanks for looking!

Nice ribs Jeff, living in a cold weather state is fun in the summer, in the winter its fun for kids, and people with snowmobiles!

... I also love seeing many of snow photos. I have no idea what it is like to shovel snow all winter -- I like to dream about living in a cold state but not sure how much fun it is in reality.
Count Your Blessings, Jeff

IMG_6994.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome looking ribs Jeff!! Hey, you're more than welcome to help shovel out the grilling area any time. ;).

Beautiful my friend, that plate is inviting to say the least. Check out my post tonight and think about that snow thing!

Back