Monday Brats n Dogs

Doug Selman

TVWBB Super Fan
Used Weber's recipe for Beer Brats from Jamie Purviance for a MNF meal this evening. My wife likes hot dogs, so I threw a couple dogs into the bath too.

Then on to the grill to brown up

Plated on a Bolillo roll with stone ground Dijon and the sauerkraut and onions from the bath, chips, and Bier du jour.

Brats were very good and juicy!
Thanks for looking

Looks good Doug nice photos, I get emailed the Weber recipe of the week every Friday and all the ones I've tried including this one have been really good.

Doug, your brats look great! Did your wife notice any difference in the dogs that were in the beer bath with the brats?

Did your wife notice any difference in the dogs that were in the beer bath with the brats?

Bob, she did say they were good, and she did eat a 2nd one without a bun, lol. I tasted a bite of one and there wasn't a huge difference.

Doug you ever stop in at Wolfsens meat & sausage?

Yes I do, Wolfsen's is about 4 miles from my house! In fact I have a $50 gift certificate I saving for nice brisket! Last time I called and asked, they didn't have any. Might have to use it for a whole bag of tri-tips! What town are you in?

Last edited:

Back