Manifold price for 2010 Spirit 210?

Philip

Hi all; first time post. I'll follow up with another post regarding me soon enough.

I'm doing a mild restoration (cleaning and parts replacement) for a 2010-era Spirit 210. The manifold is broken, as one of the brackets that attaches it to the fire box rusted out and snapped off yesterday. I just got off the phone with Weber customer service (who are sending out new burner tubes [of which I naively ordered on eBay last week]), and the cost of a new manifold is $86.08 (pre tax). I searched around online, and I couldn't find a manifold anywhere (except for one place, but it included the regulator which I've already purchased).

Does anyone have a suggestion for somewhere I could look for a cheaper one? Are Weber customer service representatives able to work on pricing at all? I mentioned to her that the price was much more than I was expecting and gave a few "contemplative pauses" to see if she'd play ball, but no dice.

Thanks for any advice!

Here's the one I've found online, but I'm unsure if it includes the regulator or not (based on the picture). If it includes the regulator, then I could return the other that I've already purchased (minus shipping fees) and recoup some money that way. I may also return the burners that I originally purchased, so I'd recoup about another $10 or so (after shipping fees).

http://www.ereplacementparts.com/manifold-assembly-p-1477676.html

In continuing on my conversation with myself, I just ordered the manifold assembly directly from Weber. Since it includes the regulator and hose, I'm returning the one I purchased earlier, as well as the burners. Those items cost $40.47, so I'll receive a portion of that back after paying for return shipping and having the original shipping costs (which were free on my end) deducted.

Strange that nobody's chimed in. Everybody must be getting ready for the 4th!

Good luck with the restore, post pictures if you can!

I have ordered several parts for different grills over the last few months. I always wind up ordering direct from Weber. I check all the online sites, amazon, grillparts, erecplacement, ebay, etc.... but alway find that Weber's quote is better or VERY close to what I can find elsewhere. No worries about getting chinese knock off parts, and I usually get the shipment in two days.

I am refurbing a Genesis Silver B from 2001 and the hood is oxidized pretty bad. otherwise, it is in excellent condition. Just a bit unsightly. I need a crossover tube and new igniter assembly to finish up the rebuild and downloaded an owners manual to get part numbers for it. Well, I had noticed that the owners manual states that the lid has a 25 year warranty, so, on a lark, I emailed Weber CS and inquired if it would be covered. They asked for pictures which I emailed to them and a couple hours later, I received an offer for them to send out a new lid.
Damn, now that is a company that stands behind their products.

Here is the lid. It is in great condition except for the whitish haze. I completely cleaned it down to the porcelin with simply green and #0000 steel wool. I have redone 3 of these lids and this is the only one that had the oxidation.

20170627%20Genesis%20Silver%20B%202_zpslgptd6py.jpg

20170627%20Genesis%20Silver%20B%203_zpsrohgn3bt.jpg

Last edited:
Their warranty is pretty solid. I recently acquired this grill from a neighbor who was going to trash it. Since it wasn't registered, I registered it in my name.

I took pictures of the burners to show them the rust, but she said they weren't necessary. The replacement burners are shipping with the manifold assembly that I ordered, so the shipping is waived.

Back