Manifold compatibility question Genesis 5000 to Silver C

ChrisS.

Hello everyone, I've looked around trying to find part numbers to match up, but I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, so I figured I would ask the experts here. I have an LP Silver C (2005) model. Future me thinks it might be nice to have an option someday to convert to NG, but I don't want to spend a lot to do it. So, I can get a manifold whose instructions say, "on Genesis 4, 4000, 5, 5000, 5500..." No part number known.

So, my question is will a NG manifold meant for a 5000 work/compatible with a silver C?

Thank you.

Start a conversation with member Jon Tofte. He may have a spare to sell to you. He is in the process of moving from Florida to Indiana. You may even be able to pick it up in person after he moves.

Other members, such as Dave in KC and Bruce might be able to help you too.

Hello everyone, I've looked around trying to find part numbers to match up, but I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, so I figured I would ask the experts here. I have an LP Silver C (2005) model. Future me thinks it might be nice to have an option someday to convert to NG, but I don't want to spend a lot to do it. So, I can get a manifold whose instructions say, "on Genesis 4, 4000, 5, 5000, 5500..." No part number known.

So, my question is will a NG manifold meant for a 5000 work/compatible with a silver C?

Thank you.
I can do it for you. You would have to send me the manifold and once converted you can never go back

I appreciate the offer, but I'm keeping as-is for now. For some reason I think that eventually I'll run a gas line and need a natural gas hook up. If it comes to that, I'll reach out again here and ask around. Thanks for the offer though.

That's fine just know you can't just slap orifices in it and magically change fuels expecting it to work properly

Back