Male QCC1 to male quick connect adapter?

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
I have a full tank of propane that I want to use up but it has the old female quick connect valve on it. I was hoping to find a simple quick connect to QCC1 connector adapter so I could hook it up to my grill, use it up and then trade it in at a propane tank exchange for one with a regular QCC1 valve.
I figured they would be a common item, but I haven't had much luck finding one for a reasonable price. If anyone knows where I can get one for under ten bucks, let me know, otherwise, I will have to install a quick connect hose on one of my grills to use it up.
So, what I need is an adapter that is male quick connect on the tank end and is male QCC1 on the other end so I can hook that up to the grill hose.
Thanks,
Bruce

I didn't see one on Amazon. Oh well, I guess I just plumb my Genesis 1000 or Q200 for a quick connect for a while.

Actually, I just remember the Q1200 I set up to run off my camper propane is set with a male quick connect. I can just put that on the back deck until I use up the tank. WhooooHooooo

Back