Lowes Kingsford sale

Brian_D

TVWBB Pro
Got a local Lowes ad dated 6/11 through 6/24
2 20# bags for $16.88. Not a great sale, but if anyone is running low...
Again - Local flyer - Ymmv

Same as the Memorial Day price. A whole bunch of it just languishing at my Lowe's here in San Jose. At this rate, their stash will last through Labor Day. :(

Have to think that the Labor Day Sale will be better than this, as by that time they'll be getting desperate to clear space for the upcoming holiday season.

Have to think that the Labor Day Sale will be better than this, as by that time they'll be getting desperate to clear space for the upcoming holiday season.
That's my hope as well, maybe even July 4th if they feel they've got too much in stock. I think I've got enough to last me through until Labor Day so hopefully that big sale will come and I can stock up for the winter.

Costco's got Kingsford Pro at a slightly better price. I think that sale ends this week.

Just checked at my local Lowe's (Salt Lake City). The KBB 2-pack price is down to $14.88, end 7/7/20. HD is at $16.88

When I was at the Lowes in Medford, OR yesterday, they had KBB listed at full price. Weird. I didn't need any so wasn't a big deal. The K-Pro sale at Costco ends today.

Back