LOOKING TO BUY A MANIFOLD

Rick W

TVWBB Super Fan
I am looking to buy a NG manifold for a Genesis x000 model grill. I could also do a trade with an LP manifold of the same style.

....btw, my dad grew up in Altoona. Visited my grandparents there once. Dad took me to see the Horseshoe Curve (at least that's all I remember.....I was 7.)

R

$50 Just east of Sacramento. frame looks beat up.

edit: forgot to mention, its been listed almost a month so they might let it go.

1629090366112.png

I am looking to buy a NG manifold for a Genesis x000 model grill. I could also do a trade with an LP manifold of the same style.
That's crazy you can't find one local. Offer up is loaded with NG Genesis 1000's around me.

hey @Rick W I wanted to apologize. I got your name mixed up with Rich G, and thought you were sort of local, which is why I posted the green one above. He was looking for x000 stuff recently. good luck with your search. I'll contact the owner of the green one and see if they want to give it away, and if so you can have the NatGas manifold and all for the cost of shipping.

hey @Rick W I wanted to apologize. I got your name mixed up with Rich G, and thought you were sort of local, which is why I posted the green one above. He was looking for x000 stuff recently. good luck with your search. I'll contact the owner of the green one and see if they want to give it away, and if so you can have the NatGas manifold and all for the cost of shipping.
HaHa, I thought that it was a little strange when I saw that post. That one would be a little far for me to go to pick up a grill. Let me know if you acquire that manifold though, thanks.

HaHa, I thought that it was a little strange when I saw that post. That one would be a little far for me to go to pick up a grill. Let me know if you acquire that manifold though, thanks.

I sent them a note, but they seemed firm on their price. I'll ping them again in a couple of weeks. There are much nicer Gen x000s posted for the same price that are not selling to so we'll see.

Back