Lazy Day, Lazy Burgers

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Was plowing through the freezer and found a little bag of 80/20 and a small chunk of brisket flat. Thawed them, ran the flat through the grinder a couple times and mixed them together. Set up the grills for a quick burger cook. Also found a couple partial bags of Lamb Weston fries, one was steak and the other shoestring. I mixed them up as well. Here's the pictures.

DSC_4798 (Large).JPG

On the JJ.

DSC_4802 (Large).JPG

Flip

DSC_4804 (Large).JPG

DSC_4807 (Large).JPG

A little cheese.

DSC_4810 (Large).JPG

DSC_4814 (Large).JPG

DSC_4815 (Large).JPG

DSC_4819 (Large).JPG

DSC_4821 (Large).JPG

Always a fun cook, year round. Thanks for looking everyone.

My daughter and I were just saying how we were craving some bacon cheeseburgers, I got the bacon from last week's smoke, but need to get me some good ground beef, I do not keep that is the house. Your cook has just increased the craving. Great looking cook!

Dang, Cliff, that's pretty good for dumpster freezer diving! :) Nice work there, cap'n! My last minute dinners usually don't look that good!

R

Amazing what you can find freezer diving. Those burgers and fries look great.
Those who be in power have lifted the charcoal ban here. Heard that and went out and hugged the performer. First up will be some KFC with the vortex then some burgers and a strip steak or two.

I see you cooked two burgers but I didn’t get my invite!
Those look great!

Sometimes those 'lazy', 'what can I find in the freezer' cooks are the best.

Amazing what you can find freezer diving. Those burgers and fries look great.
Those who be in power have lifted the charcoal ban here. Heard that and went out and hugged the performer. First up will be some KFC with the vortex then some burgers and a strip steak or two.
Rich,
Congrats on getting to use charcoal again, I look forward to seeing a picture of you with a big smile standing over that performer.

Back