Lamb on the SmokeFire🔥

Wow, those look incredible!! Lamb-li-pops. I’m not a fan of lamb, but my better half loves it. Gonna have to grill these up for her!

So I’m sitting out on my patio with my wife. We just polished off a couple of burgers, homemade, on grilled sourdough with some grilled asparagus. I’m tossing back a G&T made with Botanist gin and I’m feeling pretty good about myself. Then I open this thread. Damn you, Bruno! :coolkettle:

So I’m sitting out on my patio with my wife. We just polished off a couple of burgers, homemade, on grilled sourdough with some grilled asparagus. I’m tossing back a G&T made with Botanist gin and I’m feeling pretty good about myself. Then I open this thread. Damn you, Bruno! :coolkettle:
I don’t know we can certainly trade!! Your dinner sounds delicious, I have little kids so relaxing w a g and t sounds pretty great!

J
I was thinking the same thing, grilled some steaks and chicken, big CI skillet of Veggies on the Master Touch with the meats, and a pot of Brazilian rice tonight so good, then I look at that lamb and was like yeah that would have gone even better with that rice tonight, I'm done!!!
Bruno,
Did you cut up a rack of lamb to get those cuts? I love lamb and those look out freaking amazing!

J
I was thinking the same thing, grilled some steaks and chicken, big CI skillet of Veggies on the Master Touch with the meats, and a pot of Brazilian rice tonight so good, then I look at that lamb and was like yeah that would have gone even better with that rice tonight, I'm done!!!
Bruno,
Did you cut up a rack of lamb to get those cuts? I love lamb and those look out freaking amazing!
I did, I wish I would have taken pictures, it had a lot of fat which really added to the flavor. Like I said it was really really tender and the wife loved it, which is always fun.

Wife loved these so much she asked me to got Costco and grab a couple for the freezer, I apologize they are Australian racks of lamb. Tons of fat and super tender. I’ll post some pics of the package when I can.
I ended up grabbing a few for her and the kids and picked up 3 prime rib eye cap steaks that looked Insane.

The lamb looks great.

I often get the racks from Sam's and smoke/roast indirect on the kettle. Cherry wood works well with lamb and gives a nice color.

Back