Kiolbassa Sausage?

Lee Ingraham

TVWBB Fan
Hey all,

I've been having a hankering for some smoked sausage. Have any of you had experience with this brand sold by Costco?

Taste good, cook really easy, and are quite reasonable. But I did find the smoke smell artificial and lasting. I would buy many more but I cannot eat fat so I will watch from the sidelines and cheer. Sadly but cheer

Are they heavily smoke flavored already? I may just need to cook them on the grill if that's the case.

They're pre smoked fully cooked like Hillshire farms so yea just heat them up or put them on the WSM L&S like a spiral sliced ham.
Add some smoke wood if you like.

Tim

Stanley's Kielbasa from Stanley's Market in Toledo, OH. You can order it online, I can attest to this by experience. Best kielbasa I've experienced to date, it was even served at a family wedding not too long ago.

The market itself is also a little IGA, it is one of those places that you walk into and you will always remember the beautiful smell of garlic and spices rolling out the front door.

We have some Lowe's Foods in our area too, which have their own sausage making area! Something like 25+ different kinds of sausages. I might have to have a smoked sausage throwdown.

Back