K Pro on sale at Costco

J Grotz

TVWBB Wizard
Sale price is $14.99 for two 18lb bags.

Regular price is $20.99 for two 18lb bags.

Prices are in the Los Angeles area.

I think I saw it in the magazine. It is called "manufacturers savings." The sale started 2/29 and ends on 3/8.
Our Costco Connection magazine came today, it's on sale now until 3/22/20.
I plan to stock up, even though it's pricier than sale KBB. I really like the stuff.

Our Costco Connection magazine came today, it's on sale now until 3/22/20.
I plan to stock up, even though it's pricier than sale KBB. I really like the stuff.

That sounds more like it, but on their website (listed as warehouse only, no ship to home) the end of the sale is still listed as 3/8. In any event, the sale is while supplies last. I'll probably go later today. It shouldn't be crowded since there's no water, TP, paper towels, rice, bleach or rubbing alcohol left in the store.

Picked up a pack at Costco last night. The price sign said the sale ends 3/8/20, which conflicts with our coupon book that says it ends 3/22/20. I did not think to ask at the service counter about the discrepancy.

The big takeaway here is that Mrs. Budget Officer only let me buy 1 pack. Some nonsense about the stacked high pallet of charcoal bags in our garage.

Thanks for the reminder just picked up 6 bags, never used it, looks good though.

The K-pro sale isn't in our coupon book either.
We'll be going next week, pooch needs food, hope it's still on sale, and the store isn't crowded with crazy doomsday preppers.

I picked up 2 more packs last night. The sign indicated that it ends on 3/8. I hope you kept the magazine, Bob, that should be good enough for you to get the sale price.

No TP, no Kirkland canned tuna, etc. No water either, but I can’t understand that one. Do these people think this bug is spread through the water system???

Went to Costco today, the K-pro was still six bucks off, and the sign said good until 3/22.
Gas was $1.85, or $1.77 with Citi card rewards.
It seemed like the store was no more crowded than normal.

The K-pro sale isn't in our coupon book either.
We'll be going next week, pooch needs food, hope it's still on sale, and the store isn't crowded with crazy doomsday preppers.

It wasn't in our coupon book either however it was in the last Costco Connection. The last time I was in Costco, which was 4 or 5 days ago, I saw it way in the back of the store right next to the doors to the employees only section. Maybe 20 packs.

Back