Just scored this bad-boy

Nice find. Had one for many years great little camping grill.
Thanks and agreed, as long as you're not cooking anything too greasy.
I've had one for years, and it's really handy. I lucked out too. It's an older model.

Last edited:
Nice!
I haven't had any issues with the grate, on my other GGA, but the flavorizer bar is kind of rough, serviceable, but rough.

This might be in my future. Ahhh...who am I kidding? I'll end up buying one! 🤣🤣

Thanks for sharing!
The new Gas Go Anywhere grills have a plate style ridged grate and no deflector. I'm my opinion it's not an upgrade and most agree, hence the availability of the set on Amazon since most people want them instead of the new "grate."

This is what it looks like:

81HuCb4m5IL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

The new Gas Go Anywhere grills have a plate style ridged grate and no deflector. I'm my opinion it's not an upgrade and most agree, hence the availability of the set on Amazon since most people want them instead of the new "grate."

This is what it looks like:

View attachment 26512
Yeah..I'm aware of that crapola grate. Even without reading about it, I can just look at the grate and tell that it sucks. It looks more like a broiler pan, and I imagine that it would be a PITA to clean.
That's a moot point anyway, I bought the older model.
I don't need a stainless grate, but I do like the stainless flavorizer bar. The one, on my other GGA, is pretty scuzzy, and a little pitted and I'm maniacal about keeping it clean.

Attachments

• 20210422_102840.jpg
    20210422_102840.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 6

Back