ISO: Weber Genesis Drip Pan + Heat Shields

Steve Sampson

I just picked up a used Weber Genesis 3 burner (front controls) with the sear station and side burner. Problem is - the drip pan is missing and one of the heat shields under the burners is rusted out. Anyone have some used parts they're looking to get rid of? Would love to buy these from someone used! Thank you!

I believe I have an E3xx drip pan I could let go. But shipping is horrible on them. I don't know if mine was from a front controls or side control grill. I am not sure if there is a difference even. If interested, PM me and we can decide if it will work for you.

UPDATE: Turns out the drip trays are not standard between the side control and front control genesis - so I need the front control model - approximately 19 3/4" wide. Thanks!

OK, no problem. I was worried they were different. Good luck finding one. I think they are probably still available new.

They are available new - they’re just crazy expensive! I might just have to settle for a 20” wide cookie sheet or something

I bought an 8' aluminum 2X4 base try at lowes for $6.25. Used the already bent edges, shaped to bigger angles, and made new heat shields, with plenty left over. Save $40.

Back