ISO Propane Side Burner Assembly for Genesis 330

JeffG-PA

I just picked up a used Weber Genesis 330 in excellent condition and need to convert it to propane. I’ve already sourced the manifold but am looking for a complete side burner assembly.

Just wanted to see if anyone had one laying around they wanted to part with.

I just picked up a used Weber Genesis 330 in excellent condition and need to convert it to propane. I’ve already sourced the manifold but am looking for a complete side burner assembly.

Pay attention to the cautionary "stickies" about converting. Don't believe anyone that tries to sell you a "kit" or tells you it's a simple orifice swap. It's not. Except for the side burner. That is easy

I am going to swap out the complete manifold with a new OEM one for the propane version of my model.

Can I just change out the orifice for the side burner? I didn’t find much info on that. If so that would be great.

Last edited:
I am going to swap out the complete manifold with a new OEM one for the propane version of my model.

Can I just change out the orifice for the side burner? I didn’t find much info on that. If so that would be great.
Gotcha on that DM but for others that honestly works fine

Hi, I might have a propane one. Could you please send a picture of the grill to confirm.

Also, I would test the NG side burner without changing the oriface once you get the propane hooked up. Some of the valves are continuous so you might have enough control for a reasonable flame.

I have both NG and LP E330 in my garage. I'll look tomorrow and post the differences, but they are different. At least orifices maybe the valves too.

I don't have a spare LP side burner.

Last edited:
I looked at two side by side and they appear identical except the orifices, but the valves might be different internally.

I did an orifice conversion on the burner of an NG to use on LP and it was really hot. Hotter than a factory LP side burner.

You need all the flame you can get on those side burners. Any wind and they are nearly useless.
Yep, I am checking but I think I have blank orifices so I am going to make him a new proper one if my blanks are the same. My plan is to hedge it just a little "over" so he has a little better performance

Back