Interesting go anywhere stuff

George Curtis

TVWBB Olympian
Taken from grillsportverein a german site.

George

Attachments

• 1B92CA38-56DC-4543-BDD0-6CC4A99F2334.jpeg.jpg
    1B92CA38-56DC-4543-BDD0-6CC4A99F2334.jpeg.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 20170608_190839.jpg
    20170608_190839.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 90
  • 20180315_150801.jpg
    20180315_150801.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 20190726_182733.jpg
    20190726_182733.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 20191230_161132.jpg
    20191230_161132.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210821_184543.jpg
    20210821_184543.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 25ABBBC9-AE74-4A79-BEB9-D1750ACB8F7E.jpeg.jpg
    25ABBBC9-AE74-4A79-BEB9-D1750ACB8F7E.jpeg.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 529260F4-DAA5-49FB-966C-5291E847A919.jpeg.jpg
    529260F4-DAA5-49FB-966C-5291E847A919.jpeg.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_20211120_163627.jpg
    IMG_20211120_163627.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 91
Those are some cool additions to expand the versatility of the GA. Thanks, George!

R

Well, I contacted que tensils in nz and yea, the costs are about what I thought. Riser in the area of 80 some dollars and shipping near 60 dollars. I plan on checking on a german co and see what is involved. Still checking for a local fabricator. I will get one no matter what !

Pure genius! Very creative...who knew a Go Anywhere could do rotisserie? Not me!

Well, I contacted que tensils in nz and yea, the costs are about what I thought. Riser in the area of 80 some dollars and shipping near 60 dollars. I plan on checking on a german co and see what is involved. Still checking for a local fabricator. I will get one no matter what !
@George Curtis, it's worse than that. I went to the Que-Tensils web site and the riser would cost me $89.73 and $96.12 for "Worldwide Express," the only option shipping option, for a grand total of $185.85.

Are you looking at Zifa Grills (https://zifagrills.com/en) in Germany?

They list the U.S. as a shipping destination during checkout. For their riser (Roti Holder / STACK Premium - 79,90 € / $88.71 USD) and international shipping (45,99 € / $51.06 USD), the total cost is 125,89 € / $139.76 USD.

I bought a bunch of Zifa Grills products when I was living in Germany a few years ago to include the Roti Holder / STACK Premium and I'd pay $140 for their riser product quality, which is top notch.

WGAZifaAccessoriesResize.png

Last edited:
That was my next move. Wanted to check prices out to calif. Had some things to do and calls to make. Then I had to install my rebuilt alternator in my suby. So that was my day basically. I'm still trying to find a local fabricator. This may take some calls so I may not get answers till the coming week. Just ridiculous that a fabricator cant be found in the usa to make these things. Sadly they may charge the same thing as from germany. Que tensils did mention they are working on getting them to a store or outlet in the usa. But who knows how long that could be. With all the que stores in this country you would think one of them could be a seller. Maybe no money in it ? Anyway, I will respond back later.

Ok, I contacted zifa grils last night by email. Now the wait is on. Forgot that it would be sat in germany. So will take a few days. I'm looking at the prices and as jepprey mentioned, still not a bad price. I cant imagine a fabrication shop doing it much cheaper. I will still continue the journey of finding a shop to do these. But if I have one, it may make things easier and less costly. I have wanted one for sooooomlong minnow committed to getting one. Has anyone gotten certain accessories that they feel is a must have ? They all look great but not sure they are worth the cost.

Ok, I contacted zifa grils last night by email. Now the wait is on. Forgot that it would be sat in germany. So will take a few days. I'm looking at the prices and as jepprey mentioned, still not a bad price. I cant imagine a fabrication shop doing it much cheaper. I will still continue the journey of finding a shop to do these. But if I have one, it may make things easier and less costly. I have wanted one for sooooomlong minnow committed to getting one. Has anyone gotten certain accessories that they feel is a must have ? They all look great but not sure they are worth the cost.
@George Curtis, for the riser/stacker, must have accessories for me are:

- A rotisserie kit that comes with a battery or electric plug-in motor, universal motor mounting bracket, spit rod, and two spit forks (I have the OneGrill Universal Kit with a battery powered motor, $61.99 - https://www.onegrill.com/Universal_Grill_Rotisserie_Kit_24_x_5_16_Rod_p/4ps1006.htm)

- A 1/4 size sheet pan with cooling rack to act as a heat deflector for low and slow or rotisserie cooks

- An extra grill grate if you plan on cooking on both levels of the riser/stacker at the same time

- A flat rotisserie basket for cooking everything from pork belly to a bunch of chicken wings (I have the OneGrill Universal Grill Rotisserie Flat Basket, $29.99 - https://www.onegrill.com/Grill_Rotisserie_Spit_Rod_Flat_Basket_p/4pb20.htm)

For the flat basket, you'll need to bend the end tabs for the basket to fit in the Go Anywhere. (See below.)
RotiBasket.pngRotiBasketMod.jpg

I do have the following from Zifa Grills: Stainless steel grill grate *2-part*, Stainless Steel Grill Plate / Griddle Plate *1-piece*, Stainless Steel Coal Basket, and Skewer Holder incl. 10 Skewers. I don't think any of these are must haves, but add a little more fun to using the Go Anywhere.

Well, zifa has not replied back. I will try again next week and go from there. A company not replying makes me suspect anyway. A friend said today that he may know a guy so he will look at the pics and go from there.

Well, zifa has not replied back. I will try again next week and go from there. A company not replying makes me suspect anyway. A friend said today that he may know a guy so he will look at the pics and go from there.
It's understandable, things are crazy in that part of the world right now. Be patient and keep trying is all you can do.

Zifa Grills is made up of two people, Alex and Eddy, that have main professions outside of making grilling accessories.

Are you trying to get a custom riser made to different specs than they offer on their site?

I ordered another two risers this morning from Zifa Grills and received two emails immediately after ordering - an order confirmation and the other a copy of my invoice.

An hour later, I received a shipping update and a DHL tracking number.

I'll let you know how fast the shipping goes, but I don't foresee any issues.

Been lusting after a flat pack riser / rotisserie for the WGA. No way I can get myself to shell out 15 x the cost of the grill for one though. They used to sell a non-flatpack one on Amazon, but it has been out of stock for a year.

Zifa Grills is made up of two people, Alex and Eddy, that have main professions outside of making grilling accessories.

Are you trying to get a custom riser made to different specs than they offer on their site?

I ordered another two risers this morning from Zifa Grills and received two emails immediately after ordering - an order confirmation and the other a copy of my invoice.

An hour later, I received a shipping update and a DHL tracking number.

I'll let you know how fast the shipping goes, but I don't foresee any issues.
Yea, just wanted to know the price for their basic riser and shipping to calif. Nothing special. No response. So I will try again. How did you pay them ?

The regionality of Weber products is interesting. Australia and NZ are the lands of the Weber Q. Weber even sells Q accessories there that the will not sell here. Europe seems to be WGA land. Tons of add-ons and cool stuff made over there to support them.

Yea, just wanted to know the price for their basic riser and shipping to calif. Nothing special. No response. So I will try again. How did you pay them ?
Shipping to CA is 45,99 € / $50.31 USD.

With the stacker/riser (Roti Holder / STACK Premium - 79,90 € / $87.41 USD) the total is 125,89 € / $137.71 USD.

I paid with a credit card. It looks like they accept the usual suspects (Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, etc.).

ZifaPayment.png

Back