In Search Of: 26" Lid or a 22" Red Bowl

Kyle in Woodstock

TVWBB Guru
Long shot, but figured I'd post it here and hope that someone might randomly happen to have these spare parts.

I've got a bowl for a 26" kettle and have been slowly trying to collect pieces to make a whole grill out of it. Last weekend I traded with a random guy from Facebook a stainless steel prep table for the 26" legs, wheels, triangle, and lid bale. I'm now on the lookout for a lid.

I also have a brand new lid for one of those limited edition red kettles. Getting a red bowl to match the lid would be great.

Maybe someone would want to trade a red lid for a 26" lid?
Or maybe you have a scratched up 26" lid or 22" red bowl you'd be willing to let go of?

If so, shoot me a PM and we'll try to work something out.

Long shot, but figured I'd post it here and hope that someone might randomly happen to have these spare parts.

I've got a bowl for a 26" kettle and have been slowly trying to collect pieces to make a whole grill out of it. Last weekend I traded with a random guy from Facebook a stainless steel prep table for the 26" legs, wheels, triangle, and lid bale. I'm now on the lookout for a lid.

I also have a brand new lid for one of those limited edition red kettles. Getting a red bowl to match the lid would be great.

Maybe someone would want to trade a red lid for a 26" lid?
Or maybe you have a scratched up 26" lid or 22" red bowl you'd be willing to let go of?

If so, shoot me a PM and we'll try to work something out.
I got a lid for the 26er and red bowl and lid

Back