If You Could Have A Home And A Grill In Any Two Places ...............???

Bob H.

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Where would they be, and which grill would it be?

OK, I'll go first.... Home #1 would be about 20 miles from Fairbanks Alaska near
Chena, on the Chena river. A great place to watch and photograph the Northern Lights!

Home #2 would be a condo on the Atlantic in New Smyrna Beach Florida. Thinking that
it might be fun to commute between them in a Nassau Blue 66 Corvette roadster, with the
top down as much as comfortable.

Same grill in each, a Q1200.......

How about you?

ChuckH

TVWBB Super Fan
Home #1 would be a waterfront place on Orcas Island in the San Juan’s. The grill would be be a fully outfitted Weber 26 inch kettle. Vortex, rotisserie, the whole shabang.
Home #2, no reason to leave home #1.

Lew Newby

TVWBB Guru
Home number 1. Right where I am. Weber Smokefire EX6.
Home number 2. Bradenton Florida. Weber Smokefire EX4. It's a 2 hour drive from home and a view of the beach would be nice.

Anne M.

TVWBB Super Fan
Like Lee
Exactly where I am know, on the shorenof the Zambezi river.
Charcoal braai, whichever type

Number 2 is a bit of a toss up between SE asia, esp Thailand, or just somehow a bbq attached to my car, so it is where ever I am :)
For now, the solution is to travel with one inside my car. Charcoal again

TimA

TVWBB Super Fan
Right where I’m at, good ol’ Wyoming!! Grill.....if only one, Summit Charcoal. But I would sure miss my Sequoia and other kettles

#2? Tough. Always wanted to go to Australia and Egypt, but both seem a little “off cuff” now.

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I'm retiring 12/31/24 and I plan to move to either KY or TN (TN has gotten expensive ever since covid) I'm not planning on moving very much if anything when I go, my son will get my existing BBQ's. Once settled in my new digs, my BBQ will be:

Memphis Pellet Grill
22" WSM
22" Weber Kettle
And I plan to make a brick pizza oven

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Gold Member
I love S Korea food, people and places to visit.
I also like South Central Texas Hill country. And I liked Kentucky the northern part as you are close to sports. Many kinds of food, and landmarks to visit and explore. So I may have have a few homes.....

Colin

TVWBB Pro
Home #1: Where we're at. We love our home here in Merriam. The wife and I bought our retirement home 10 years before we retired. Love the existing grills also.
Home #2: Phoenix, AZ. We would love to spend January through mid March enjoying the weather and spring training baseball. As for a grill, I think I could do just fine with a Jumbo Joe and a 14.5 WSM.

Andy Linn

TVWBB Super Fan
Home number 1. Right where I am. Weber Smokefire EX6.
Home number 2. Bradenton Florida. Weber Smokefire EX4. It's a 2 hour drive from home and a view of the beach would be nice.
I arrived back home from a visit in Bradenton the same day you made this post.

Home 1 - Norfork Lake in AR. Lake front.
Home 2 - Beachfront near a metro with nice weather and water. Reddington Beach, FL would work just fine.
a kettle at both locations

MikeCantell

TVWBB Pro
Right here in Tn, Weber performer . #2 some where way north in Alaska , same grill , also grand kids would have to be within smacking distance lol

MikeCantell

TVWBB Pro
Bob H go farther down to Sabastian inlet, Great fishing there including the Indian river , lived in Melbourne in the mid 70's and the fishing was great.

PDay

TVWBB Member
Where would they be, and which grill would it be?

OK, I'll go first.... Home #1 would be about 20 miles from Fairbanks Alaska near
Chena, on the Chena river. A great place to watch and photograph the Northern Lights!

Home #2 would be a condo on the Atlantic in New Smyrna Beach Florida. Thinking that
it might be fun to commute between them in a Nassau Blue 66 Corvette roadster, with the
top down as much as comfortable.

Same grill in each, a Q1200.......

How about you?
For me home #1 would be somewhere here in southern England near the family on both sides. Home #2 would be a villa anywhere in Greece with on a hill side with a view of the land all around with a sea view in the near distance Cicadas abounding.

Grill, 22" fully loaded with accessories.

Brian B Atlanta

TVWBB Guru
Home #1 right where I am in Woodstock, GA. Silver C on the deck as I now have and would like to add a Summit Charcoal but the Performer and UDS are doing the job.

Home #2 in Hilton Head Island would have a Weber Summit Charcoal and a Weber Gasser North South model one of the newer ones.

Anne M.

TVWBB Super Fan
I think I need to change my answer to "North Pole", "antartica", "greenland" or so.
Sitting in sweltering heat that will continue for another 2-3 weeks..