I love my BBQ

Well, yeah! That is a very nice one. What’s the story of how you got it? If you restored it, do you have any “before” pictures?

Welcome to TVWB 😎

Welcome to the forum Ben. That's a nice piece you have there. I would like to hear about it too.

This was found on the Los Angeles OfferUp and was delivered by the owner and her Border Collie ( I got a lot of licks!)
Having this arrive was one of the happier points of a very rough year. Covid, West Coast fires and more as you know, and this, coming to our home in November, was like a bright light of better times ahead.
I have not done any real restoration work to it, just washed and waxed it.
And boy, does it cook! It's such a pleasure to cook on it and just have it in the yard. It's so beautiful...
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum:)
PXL_20201116_014348029.jpgHow it came.

Last edited:
Welcome, Ben, and thanks for sharing your grill! Someone loved that grill before it became yours, and it's obvious you will do the same! Those old redheads with the wood slats are beautiful pieces of functional art! Stick around and share some of your grill adventures with us!

Rich

Awesome. A 25+ year old grill that is still working great with no real rehab work is a testament to their quality.
That is a great find and a nice way to start off a new year, better year.
Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing. Feel free to post of some of your cooks this spring.

Back