I couldn't resist : SRF wagyu boneless ribeye roll

Those steaks are beautiful. SNF is a little pricey, but looking at those steaks it looks well worth the cost!

Awsome!! How do you get that in Italy? Do they send it direct or do you buy it from a distributer?

Chris, I was lucky enough to be in the right place (my creekstone farm supplyer in Roma) at the right moment (today). He priced really good all that meat because it will be off on the 27th of october.
But for me no problem.
Everything is the freezer right now !!

Enrico, I do the same thing, but instead of ziplock bags, I use my foodsaver after I have wraped each cut in saran wrap. Date the package, and into the freezer. With just the two of us, I need the storage mileage, unless one or both of our sons shows up, then I pull out what is needed and into a sink of cool water to thaw and then onto the grill. I like buying the whole roast as I can cut to the thickness that we like.

Agree with Tom on the foodsaver. You have some great looking steaks there Enrico. I have the same situation since it is just my wife and I. Can't wait to see the action shots Enrico.

Enrico, I do the same thing, but instead of ziplock bags, I use my foodsaver after I have wraped each cut in saran wrap. Date the package, and into the freezer. With just the two of us, I need the storage mileage, unless one or both of our sons shows up, then I pull out what is needed and into a sink of cool water to thaw and then onto the grill. I like buying the whole roast as I can cut to the thickness that we like.

Wow! Those are BEAUTIFULLY marbled

And in your capable hands / cookers - I am certain that they will turn-out delicious

What's your favorite wine to serve with steaks like that?

Back