How can I remove this “Miller Lite” logo from the lid?

Someone is selling this almost brand new (no rust on grates or grill) 22 inch kettle grill for $40. The only issue is the logo on top. I’m not that much of an alcohol drinker and think it’s a little weird to have that logo on it. Who knows maybe it’s a rare collectors item lol. Should I remove it? And how can I go about doing it?

Also, should I wait until someone is selling a premium or mastertouch grill? Or does it not really matter much. Thanks :)

FB022067-351D-4332-80FD-417B22C438AD.jpeg

Attachments

• 913628EE-90E1-486F-B89E-769392EB0BD6.jpeg
    913628EE-90E1-486F-B89E-769392EB0BD6.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 4
You can’t remove the logo. Well, short of taking all the porcelain off you can’t.

Leave it.

yup, i was in the same boat as you. my first new grill had a uline logo on it. not my favorite. it's baked under the porcelain, so there's no way to get it off. not sure where you live, but you will eventually find a deal for one you like. either keep waiting, or buy this one and cook on it every night while you are waiting...

I picked up my decade old 18" Kettle for the Copper color and not the Sam Adams Logo. I added some mods to make it pretty much like a 22" Premium. I was going to try to remove the logo but my better half urged me not to. Glad I didn't try since folks here say its baked under the porcelain. It may be sacrilegious to some, but I partially covered the logo with a Weber Thermometer that I find very useful every time I cook. This 18" is the workhorse sidekick to match my Copper SSP.

Weber 18 in Sam Adams.jpg

Back