Hi from Wisconsin

Kevin Dahms

New to the forum, but not to grilling. I have a Weber Genesis 1000, Genesis EP-320 gas, plus (2) 22" Charcoal, and a junior Joe. We have a camper on a seasonal site near WI Dells, that's why the doubles. I'm looking forward to ready a lot, and learning a lot from everyone here.

Kevin

Welcome Kevin! Lots of great people and information here. You will probably love it here like we do. We love sharing pictures and information often so feel free to jump in.

Welcome @Kevin Dahms
we got bear fans here, viking fans as well, and many west coast teams fans like the niners... but don't let that phase you... the Wisconsin sports scene (Packers, Badgers, Brewers, Bucks) are all well represented in this forum.

Go BREWERS!
mil.png

Welcome @Kevin Dahms
we got bear fans here, viking fans as well, and many west coast teams fans like the niners... but don't let that phase you... the Wisconsin sports scene (Packers, Badgers, Brewers, Bucks) are all well represented in this forum.

Go BREWERS!
mil.png
i'm still not buying WI cheese. any of it.

New to the forum, but not to grilling. I have a Weber Genesis 1000, Genesis EP-320 gas, plus (2) 22" Charcoal, and a junior Joe. We have a camper on a seasonal site near WI Dells, that's why the doubles. I'm looking forward to ready a lot, and learning a lot from everyone here.

Kevin
Welcome Kevin! Watcha gonna grill for us?

Welcome to the forum & greetings from STL MO, Cardinals baseball fan, and KC Chiefs fan here. Not sure who I wanna see in the WS now since my Cards lost... wouldn't mind seeing the Brewers go all the way. Really would like to see an NL team win it all. KC will have their hands full at Buffalo Sunday night.

Back