Help identifying this Weber.

Tom E.

Need help identifying this Weber. Is it a 3500 or 3500LX? Grill is in very good shape. Need help with color for wood restoration. Wondering if I should redo the wood or simply apply exterior varnish? Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4260.jpg
    IMG_4260.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4261.jpg
    IMG_4261.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4262.jpg
    IMG_4262.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 36
Not sure of the exact model. But, that wood looks pretty darn good and can probably be cleaned up, sanded and refinished. That is surely some kind of specialty grill though with that lid.

See if you can find the serial number sticker on the far right end of the frame, to the right of the burner. Or maybe under the control panel. If you find that, you can likely find the specific model using the serial number.

Not sure of the exact model. But, that wood looks pretty darn good and can probably be cleaned up, sanded and refinished. That is surely some kind of specialty grill though with that lid.

See if you can find the serial number sticker on the far right end of the frame, to the right of the burner. Or maybe under the control panel. If you find that, you can likely find the specific model using the serial number.
I've not seen this color used for wood slats before. It's a light grey color to go with the lid color. Definitely wood. They are in good condition, but seem very dry to touch. I'll check the frame for information.

Back